Vladimir Putin is a hugely powerful figure (to the Russian people), respected by some, feared by all. Vladimir Putin, to the internet people, is a constant source of mockery and just a bit of a f*cking clown.
So, it was almost inevitable that when a photograph of the Russian leader venturing out in a mini-sub off the coast of Crimea emerged in the press this week, the internet was going to have their wicked way with it. There have been many, many internet photoshop battles but this is undoubtedly the best yet.
Here’s the original, which is somehow amusing before we’ve even began…
1. The latest from Fisher Price
2. Don’t worry Vlad, someone will put-in some money soon
3. Infiltrating rapture
4. Sadimir Putin
5. Top secret amphibious vehicle
and after this entry, things got a little carried away…
6. There’s something too perfect about this
7. Don’t mind me, just taking my bitches for a walk
8. So, that’s what happened to Trump’s hair
9. He moves pretty slowly…
10. It’s a submarine lair
11. Putin, you’re such a tit
and it’s okay, I did laugh
12. Sorry to burst your bubble Vlad
13. We’re going to need a bigger plunger
14. Jurassic Putin
and I can never help myself but get involved in these
15. Ooo, political
Sorry, not sorry Putin. He definitely will not be a fan of these, since there are even Putin memes that are banned in Russia. Never mind, thanks again people of the internet for making my day.