For those of you that work, have busy lives, busy kids or busy school schedules, TAKE THE FAT FLUSH ON THE GO!!!
Make the recipe in Water Bottles…….Place In the Refrigerator and Just Take 2 or 3 Out to take with you, if you know you won’t be home for long periods of time.
The longer it sits, the better it tastes. You can eat them as well but they are intended as flavoring and still work, so that is a personal choice. The Vitamin C turns fat into fuel, the tangerine increases your sensitivity to insulin, and the cucumber makes you feel full. Try it for 10 days and see what you think!
Ingredients per 8 oz serving
- 1 slice grapefruit
- 1 tangerine
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2 peppermint leaves
- Ice – as much as you like
- Wash grapefruit, tangerine cucumber and peppermint leaves.
- Slice cucumber, grapefruit and tangerine (or peel).
- Combine all ingredients (fruits, vegetables, 8 oz water) into water bottles.
- Close Cap Tightly, Shake, Put In The Fridge Over Night
- Take Out a Few Bottles for the Next Day & Enjoy!