Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. Listen here hun, if those words sound like pure magic to you then you’re gonna love this recipe! The bacon gives it tons of flavor and it really does taste like an AMAZING cheeseburger.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 8 bacon strips (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic – chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook ground beef then drain
- Cook bacon until crispy (drain but keep 1 1/2 tablespoons grease in pan)
- Saute onion and garlic in grease
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, worcestershire and ketchup Add beef, bacon, onions and garlic to mixture above and stir until combined.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Stuff your face!