If you want to add an easy weeknight dinner recipe to your repertoire then you need to check this out. There’s no need for cooking the chicken ahead of time, it will cook right along with everything else in the oven. This recipe is great for 6-8 people and goes nicely with side salads.
Ingredients for Chicken Parmesan Bubble Up
- 16 oz frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 can (12 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr flaky biscuits
Directions for Chicken Parmesan Bubble Up
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Place in medium bowl. Toss biscuits with spaghetti sauce, chicken and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Pour mixture into prepared 9×13-inch pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are done.