These bite-size snacks are like little pieces of heaven. They’re a little bit sweet and a little bit salty. It’s the most wonderful combination. They’re the perfect addition to beers and a ball game. They’re also extremely easy to make and they’re ready in no time.
A few tips before starting:
1. Use regular sliced bacon. If you use thick cut bacon, it will take longer to get crispy and the crackers might burn.
2. Don’t skimp on the brown sugar!
3. These are highly addictive… make them at your own risk
Ingredients for Bacon & Brown Sugar Crackers
- 1 sleeve Town House crackers (about 24)
- 8 slices thin bacon, cut in thirds
- 3-4 Tbsp brown sugar
Instructions for Bacon & Brown Sugar Crackers
- Preheat oven to 250. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Wrap each cracker in a piece of bacon and place it on the rack. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 2 hours or until bacon is crispy.
And voila! You’re ready to enjoy these tasty treats! Scroll down to see a video version of this recipe that includes Parmesan Cheese!