I’m not going to lie…I like my sleep. And when I get up, I don’t like to wait hours for my food to be done. But every once in a blue moon I do like the nice warm comfort of breakfast food. And a warm biscuit sandwich sounds like a great way to start the day. Just imagine delicious sausage, egg and cheese on biscuits. Yum, now that makes getting up well worth it.
Ingredients for Baked Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb JD sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt & pepper
Directions Baked Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Cook the sausage until nice and brown.
- Press biscuits in bottom of pan.
- Crumble sausage and mix in bowl with eggs.
- Pour over biscuits and top cheese over mixture.
- Bake in a greased 8×8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min.
- Let sit for 5 min after cooking.
If you’re a little more health conscious, you can always substitute Turkey sausage and low-fat cheese.