Thank you to my dear friend Carrie who introduced me to pudding shots! I’m going to make a bold claim here – Pudding shots are the new Jello shot. Yep, I said it!
If these have not made an appearance at any of your friends’ parties yet, then prepare to become an instant hero among your group. These are imperative for any Girls’ Weekend or Bachelorette Party. St. Patty’s Day anyone?
Ingredients for Bailey’s Chocolate Pudding Shots:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions for Bailey’s Chocolate Pudding Shots:
- Whisk together the milk, Irish cream liqueur, vodka, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
- Continue whisking for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses or other small glasses.
- Chill until set, about 30 minutes. The shots will have the consistency of mousse.
Here are a few “insider” secrets to keep in mind. Try it without the instant pudding, it takes a little longer but the taste is so much better with cook and serve. The key to cook and serve is to make the pudding first on the stove using just 1 cup of milk (also use the large boxes of pudding). Add 1 tub of whipped cream cheese while the pudding is still hot and stir until creamy. Once cool, add the booze and the cool whip! Cherry Pie Filling on top of Vanilla Pudding laced with Godiva White Chocolate Liquore is pretty sinful. Happy partying ladies.