Sweet Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots…and yes, these are exactly what they sound like…only better!
Servings: about 50 – 55 tater tots
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 – 16-ounce package Bacon, (strips cut in 4 pieces)
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Approximately 50 – 55 frozen Tater tots, (thawed to room temperature)
- In a bowl: mix Brown Sugar and Chili Powder.
- Wrap the Tots in Bacon, roll them around in the bowl, then bake for 10 minutes at 375.
- Then turn up the heat to 400 for an additional 5 minutes to crisp em’ up
- Check frequently at this point so they don’t burn
- Serve warm
These Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots are the bomb! The most amazing tater tots ever. It’s so good, you’ll want to double or triple the recipe!