I’ve never seen a no bake dessert recipe look so absolutely delicious. In this No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna, a Nutter Butter crust is topped with layers of peanut butter and pudding goodness. Don’t you love quick and easy dessert recipes, especially ones that don’t even require an oven! This is a great dessert for everyone,no matter what the occasion…although I’ll be tempted to eat it all by myself (wink).
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
Directions for Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the cream. (I like to use a pastry bag so it is pretty but you can spread it if you prefer.)
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften!