I think this is perfect for the crowd at your next get-together, this recipe is a light twist on traditional banana pudding. Stuff you have in your kitchen like whipped topping and instant pudding make prep quick and easy. And who doesn’t love Twinkie’s, can I get an amen!
If you end up making this, please let me know – – I’d love to hear how your family enjoyed it or if you just ate it by yourself 😉
With love from my kitchen table to yours! XO
Serving Size: 6-8
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours, 5 minutes
- 10 Twinkie’s, individually wrapped
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 3.4 ounce box Jell-O banana cream pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Rinse strawberries, pat dry. Slice half the strawberries, mix with confectioners sugar and set aside.
- Dice remaining strawberries place in separate bowl and set aside to top cake with.
- Place unwrapped Twinkies in a medium casserole dish. Mix pudding with milk, vanilla and heavy cream, and pour over Twinkies.
- Top with sliced strawberries, then top with whipped cream.
- Place diced strawberries on top of whipped cream, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours.