If you are a fan of big stuffed baked potatoes, then you’ll love the twist this recipe brings to the table. It delivers all the scrumptious flavors like sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and bacon, and they all come together in this cold potato salad. This is a super quick, super easy recipe that everyone will love.
Ingredients for Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 8 medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Chives, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chedheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions for Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Wash and cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Cover with water and boil until fork tender, about 20-25 mins.
- Drain and cool the potatoes.
- Once they’re cool, mix the mayo and sour cream. Add the onions, chives, and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with extra shredded cheese and bacon and serve.