I am absolutely crazy about this cake. Crazy! I am so excited to share it with you today!
I have been looking for a good recipe for a Cinnamon Roll Cake. So many recipes use a cake mix, a tube of biscuits or even cinnamon rolls. I don’t buy these because I love to make them using real ingredients, like flour and eggs. So I am here to tell you today that it absolutely possible to make a Cinnamon Roll Cake from scratch, which means that all you need is basic staples and you can make an irresistible treat without sacrificing the taste or having shattered expectations.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Roll Cake:
- 3 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Directions for Cinnamon Roll Cake:
- Mix everything together except for the butter.
- Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.
- While cake is still warm, warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.