This is a super simple dip that comes together in just a few minutes and tastes heavenly!
I have made this with light Cool Whip and reduced fat milk and nobody suspected a thing…but definitely use whatever tastes best for you! This dip is simply irresistible, beyond easy to make and definitely the hit of the party! Don’t count on any leftovers!
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 box of Jello No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Honey graham crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the milk & cheesecake filling together for 3 minutes until stiff.
- Fold the tub of cool whip in.
- Refrigerate at least an hour.
To serve, place a big amount of the cheesecake mix in the center of a serving plate, then top with some of the cherry pie filling as desired. Place the graham crackers all around the dip and serve.
My Added Notes:
– You can throw away the crust mix that comes in the box or save it in your pantry and use it for a pie crust another time.
– You could buy a different pie filling like blueberry if you wanted to change it up!