This recipe brings together the best things in life in one fabulous bread!
In case you can’t tell, I am a bit of a carb junkie. Bread, potatoes, pancakes,cake, cupcakes…you get the idea. These are my comfort foods. Not surprising that nobody ever craves a carrot for comfort, LOL.
The first time I ever made this was with chili and I would highly recommend this combo.
Would love to hear your comments when you have used this recipe. ❤ ❤ ❤
With love from my kitchen table to yours ~ Kera
Ingredients for Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread:
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 12oz bottle of beer
- 1 cup cooked bacon, diced
- 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Directions for Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread:
- Mix flour, sugar and beer together till well combined. Fold in bacon and cheese.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, pour melted butter over top of loaf and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool until bread is easy to remove from loaf pan.
- Serve warm.