Fireball is nothing short of a gift from the gods that has been bestowed upon us so we can be spared from gagging on vodka jello shots. These jello shots taste like delicious apple cinnamon and you can barely tell there’s any alcohol (so be careful, there is indeed plenty of booze in this recipe.)
Ingredients for Apple Cider Jello Shots
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups Hard Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1/2 cup of Sour Apple Schnapps
- 2 envelopes of Knox Gelatin
Directions for Apple Cider Jello Shots
- Pour the water and apple cider into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour in the Knox Gelatin and dissolve.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat after the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the Fireball and Apple Schnapps
- Let the mixture cool a little before pouring into plastic jello shot cups.
- Put in the fridge until the jello is firm enough (2+ hours)
Makes around 32 jello shots depending on how generous you are with each shot. Be careful not to mess with the amount of liquid or the jello could be too runny or too firm.