These cats don’t care about your personal space. While some owners resort to shaming, in their heart of hearts, they know it’s ineffective and will probably just result in an act of revenge. Cats don’t have any concept of personal space and they will be sure to remind you of this with every chance they get.
Let this list serve as a warning to those of you who are considering a feline companion: cats are not your friends…
1. Teemo Trying To Get My Attention While Working
2. It’s Become A Morning Routine
3. This Is A Perfect Place For Me To Sit
4. On The Internet Nobody Knows You’re A Cat, Nobody!
5. No Privacy At All
6. Every Morning When I Brush My Teeth
.7 Spoiler Alert: The Main Character Dies. Now Rub My Tummy
8. The Pharaoh Personally Supervised His Slaves On Building His Pyramid
9. No Cat Understands Personal Space
10. Now That’s What I’m Tolkien About
11. You No Study, You Play With Pebbles
12. This Is How My Kitten Likes To Ride In The Car
13. Too Tired To Care
14. I’ll Just Lay Here
15. Oh Hi! Were You Reading?
16. First Time Being Watched In The Shower By A Non-Person
17. Tried To Snap A Pic Of The Cat Snuggling My Head And Ended Up With This
18. This Is What Happens When I Try To Study
19. My Cat Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Personal Space
20. You Will Have No Alone Time. Ever.
21. Almost 6 Months Old And Still A Daily Ritual
22 My Cat Chooses Some Very Annoying Places To Sleep
23 Are You Really Going To Write That?